registered in the Business Register of Slovenia (AJPES)
No: 316-02-03129-2013 / 2
Business account: SI56 0203 8026 0464 158
Urban T-shirt Shop Ljubljana,
Dunajska cesta 41, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm,
Saturdays from 9am to noon
Sundays and public holidays closed.
- in person at the Urban T-shirt shop
- via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- through the online store www.urbane-majice.si
1. Select the product, specify the model, color and size of the product.
2. Enter the quantity of products and confirm the entry by pressing the Add to Cart button.
3. You can view and edit or delete selected items at any time by pressing the red remove button in the Shopping Cart tab.
4. When you want to complete the purchase, click on the cashier button. Review the order again and confirm it by clicking on the Payment order button.
You can make an order by logging in, all of your information will be stored and used for your next order.
Alternatively, you can place an order as a guest if you do not want your information stored. In this case, you will have to re-enter all the information the next time you order.
The program will ask you for all the information you need to submit your order, email address and phone number, which we will use if we require additional information regarding your order.
5. Data Retention: Your order information will be stored in the e-commerce system of urbane-majice.si.
The contract (invoice) will be attached to the ordered products in writing.
We will only use your information to inform you about the status of the order and to send it.
6. Order Processing Time: Your order will be processed within 3 business days.
In the meantime, we will confirm your order and let you know when the ordered items are ready for shipment.
If you think about it while processing your order, please let us know as soon as possible and we will correct the order.
7. Pickup and Delivery: Items will be shipped to you in 2 to 15 business days and can be picked up personally at the Urban T-Shirts store.
8. Method of payment: You can pay by universal payment order UPN (Bank Transfer) and Visa, MasterCard or Paypal.
When making a bank transfer payment, we will wait for you to provide us with a payment confirmation email and then just begin the process of shipping your order.
9. Warranty: All items on offer are of good quality and of high quality. If you come across an item with an error, you can return it to the form found HERE. We will replace the product at our expense.
10. Prices: Regular prices in the online store are valid at the time of placing the order.
If the price changes on the day of the order, we allow the buyer to buy at a better price.
11. VAT: VAT is not included in all prices in the online store. GJ una Gorazd Pokec s.p. non-taxpayer. VAT is not calculated on the basis of paragraph 1 of Article 94 of the Value Added Tax Act.
12. Special offer: The special offer is valid for selected products that are currently up-to-date and we want to offer you at a particularly good price.
We choose the promotional items and prices at our discretion and are subject to the same conditions as all other products.
Action offers are limited in time. Promotional prices apply exclusively to purchases made through the online store.
13.Cancellation of the contract: The consumer (the above applies only to natural persons who acquire goods for purposes outside their gainful activity) has the right to inform the company within 14 days of taking over the goods that he / she can withdraw from the contract without giving any reason. for his decision. The deadline begins to count one day after the date of acceptance. The only cost charged to the consumer in connection with the cancellation of the contract is the cost of returning the goods (which, if shipped, is charged according to the price list of the delivery service and depends on whether it is a shipment / package / cargo). The goods must be returned to the seller within 30 days of the notice of cancellation (purchase)
- Cancellation of the contract is not possible for goods: The consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract, in the case of contracts the object of which is a product which has been made according to the precise instructions of the consumer, which was adapted to his personal needs, which by its nature is not suitable for return, which is quickly perishable or has expired. The option of withdrawal is not possible with the purchase
- The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged and in unchanged quantity, unless the item is destroyed, defective, lost or its quantity reduced without the consumer being at fault. The consumer may not use the goods unhindered until termination of the contract. The consumer may inspect and test the items to the extent necessary to determine the actual situation. It is the consumer's responsibility to reduce the value of the goods if the decrease is the result of conduct which is not strictly necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The consumer may not freely use the goods until the contract is terminated. The consumer may inspect and test the goods to the extent necessary to establish the actual situation.
When withdrawing from a contract where a bonus, discount code or promotional code was used, these funds are considered as a discount and will not be returned to the user. The gift voucher is considered as a payment method upon termination of the contract and the amount is also returned to the user.
Refund of payments made, including shipping costs (except for the additional costs of choosing the type of delivery that is not the most cost-effective standard delivery method offered by the company). it will be implemented as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after receiving the notice of withdrawal. The company returns payments to the consumer using the same payment method used by the consumer (most commonly by paying into a transaction account), unless the consumer has explicitly requested the use of a different payment method and the consumer does not bear any costs. The return of the goods received to the company within the term of cancellation of the contract shall be considered as the notice of withdrawal from the contract.
- Payment must be repaid by the company as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after receiving the notice of withdrawal.
The error is real under the Consumer Protection Act:
- the goods do not have the characteristics necessary for their normal use or circulation;
- if the goods do not have the characteristics necessary for the specific use for which the buyer purchases it, which was known or should have been known to the seller;
- if the goods do not have the characteristics and qualities that have been explicitly or tacitly agreed upon or prescribed;
- if the seller has delivered goods that do not match the sample or model, unless the sample or model was shown for notice only.
However, consumer complaints can be claimed for every product purchased (which means that due to a defect in a product for which no warranty has been given, the consumer can claim rights from a material error, and the same can be decided if he does not want to to claim warranties for the product for which the guarantee was given).
Due to a real defect, the consumer can advertise the defect on the product to the seller within two months from the detection of the real defect (for defects which appear after two years from the receipt of the product, the seller is no longer responsible), and at his own choice request the elimination errors or reimbursement of the amount paid in proportion to the defect or replacement of the goods or reimbursement of the amount paid. The consumer must give a more detailed description of the error in the error message and allow the seller to inspect the product. If the defect is not disputed, the company must comply with the consumer's request as soon as possible and within eight days at the latest. If there is a dispute about the error, the company must provide the consumer with a written response within the same deadline
If you wish to return or exchange the item at our expense, please complete the return form here HERE.
15. Complaints: We accept complaints only when the goods are presented in full, and you can find the invoice form HERE.
16. Essential characteristics of goods and services: 100% cotton items are presented in the online store,
except as otherwise stated for each item.
17. Stock: Offer in an online store is informative, stock is not constant. We order and print items on an ongoing basis. If item is not in stock, let us know.
18. Warning: Images are symbolic.
19. We reserve the right to change the quotation and prices without announcement.
20. Complaints and disputes: GJ una Gorazd Pokec s.p. complies with applicable consumer protection legislation. GJ una Gorazd Pokec s.p. is doing its best to fulfill its duty to provide an effective complaints system. In case of problems, the buyer with GJ una Gorazd Pokec s.p. can be contacted by email at email@example.com. The complaint shall be submitted via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The procedure for handling the complaint is confidential. GJ una Gorazd Pokec s.p is aware that an essential feature of consumer disputes is the disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the time required and the costs involved in resolving the dispute, which is also a major obstacle for the consumer not to bring the dispute to court. That is why GJ una Gorazd Pokec s.p is doing its best to resolve any disputes by mutual agreement.
The possibility of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes.
In accordance with statutory norms, we do not recognize any out-of-court consumer dispute resolution provider as competent to resolve a consumer dispute that a consumer could initiate under the Out-of-Court Consumer Dispute Resolution Act. GJ una Gorazd Pokec s.p., which, as a provider of goods and services, facilitates online commerce in Slovenia, publishes an electronic link to the Online Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform (SRPS) on its website. The platform is available to consumers onlineHere.